5.12.2011

Celebrity Dirt - 5.12.11



CMT and its pro-social initiative CMT One Country will air a live, 90-minute concert special featuring Hank Williams Jr., Alabama, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Ronnie Dunn, Sara Evans, Tim McGraw, Alan Jackson, Trace Adkins, Little Big Town and many others to raise awareness and funds for those affected by the recent devastating storms, floods and tornadoes. All money raised will benefit the American Red Cross disaster relief efforts.

Co-hosted by Erin Andrews, Ron White and Robin Meade, 
Music Builds: CMT Disaster Relief Concert will air live from Nashville on Thursday, May 12 at 9/8c PM ET on CMT and will be simulcast on CMT.com. 


It's long been a mystery, how Donald Trump manages to create that unique hair. He's finally revealed his hair care secrets to Rolling Stone Magazine.  "OK, what I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders. I don't dry it, though. I let it dry by itself," Trump said. "It takes about an hour. Then I read papers and things... I also watch TV. I love Fox, I like Morning Joe, I like that the Today show did a beautiful piece on me yesterday — I mean, relatively speaking."


"Real Housewives of New York" and "Bethenny Ever After" star turned liquor mogul Bethenny Frankel has been sued by her ex-managers. They are claiming they helped broker her pairing with the Skinnygirl cocktail brand and were cut out of the rich deal that followed. They are suing her for 100 million dollars!


The man who gave Mike Tyson his distinctive facial tattoo has sued Warner Bros. over the similar-looking facial art on Ed Helms' character in the upcoming The Hangover: Part II. S. Victor Whitmill, an award-winning tattoo artist calls the Tyson design "one of the most distinctive tattoos in the nation." He is asking for an injunction to stop the release of the highly-anticipated comedy sequel, set to bow in the U.S. over Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: