6.05.2021

I don’t know where to begin! Me? Country Radio Hall of Fame?! I am so honored & blessed to be include with such amazing people in the Class of 2021. More importantly, I am humbled by all of the kind words from so many people. (I promise to respond to everyone ) Thank you just doesn’t seem enough but I will say it anyway...THANK YOU!!! I ended up behind a microphone only by chance when someone didn’t show up for an airshift at WEGL back in college but clearly it was God leading me where I needed to be! Country Radio has allowed me to do amazing things and meet amazing people - My best friends and even my husband @timsatterfield! I’ve always loved Country music, but the PEOPLE are what make it the best! The radio listeners, the fans, the artist, ALL of the folks behind the scenes making the industry churn! The Country Music family is amazing!! Never be afraid take the road less traveled when its in front of you. I did! Thank you again with all of my heart and this one’s for you “Big Paul” Franklin Fuller!


No comments: