10.03.2011

Celebrity Dirt - 11.10.3


Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's runaway bride, is auctioning off her engagement ring to the highest bidder this month. It's expected to bring between $20,000 and $30,000 for the 3.39-carat stunner. To her credit, she reportedly tried to return it when they split, but Hef let her keep it.
Simon Cowell likes beer and a lot of it! it's huge part of his daily routine. Every morning he begins with breakfast in bed. "I'll do 500 push-ups in a day religiously, and if I can I like to have a workout," the X Factor host tells People magazine. "Then I have a steam and a bath." How does he wind down? With beer, he says. "A lot of beers. Sapporo is a favorite."
But he does admit, "I have a weird routine. I'll have a massage and then I'll have four or five beers ice cold...then I'll carry on until 4 or 5 in the morning and that kind of keeps me awake."
Halle Berry's broken foot caused by a run in with a goat. Sure, it's not all that glamourous, but it's true!
According to a statement by Warner Bros., the actress had injured herself while "walking in Majorca on a day off from filming." But a source tells People magazine that Halle was at her villa and spotted her daughter Nahla chasing a goat. So Halle chased after her three-year-old. She caught up with the youngster on a treacherous stretch of the countryside and when they headed back, Halle stumbled over a rock. Now the star has to stay off her foot for three weeks. It might be a good idea for her to stay away from goats, as well.

No comments: